Our Code of Conduct is a statement of our principles, values, rules, expectations, and behavior that we consider an integral part of our professional martial arts organization. All members share a serious responsibility for the success and development of our organization’s reputation and growth. Furthermore, these codes are considered the heart and soul of Saeng Jeon Do.
Our value-centered organization relies on our members who are committed to the highest standard of positive growth, both personal and professional. The Code of Conduct is the thread of integrity that holds our mission and organization together.
Listed below are our five Codes of Conduct:
- Constantly strive for ethical and moral standards, both personal and professional.
- Project yourself, the martial arts, and our organization in a positive and professional manner.
- Maintain sincere and honest behavior.
- Possess a commitment to positive self-development and growth of organizational members.
- Establish and maintain a standard by positive example, respect, trustworthiness, integrity, and loyalty.